7 Minutes in Heaven is a partiy game played mostly by teens aged thirteen – eighteen and can be extremely fun. Bummer. Yet another thing I’m too old for. Where was wikiHow when I was a teenager?
- Have a party with lots of people preferably of different genders.
- Prepare a closet, bathroom, laundry room ect. it should be dark and have a place to sit down. The bathroom is perfect, what with the sexy toilet and all.
- Decide secretly which guy and girl are going to be sent into the room (the more surprising the better). “Surprising” usually equals ugly.
- Send them into the room individually.
- Set a stopwatch for seven minutes.
- Have the people inside the closet can do whatever they want for the next 7 minutes. I wonder what they’ll do?
- Let the people come out after the seven minutes are up. I love this. Because if they want to come out sooner, tough noogies.
- Make sure your parents are asleep before playing this game. Or away. Or playing Seven Minutes in Heaven themselves.
- Don’t forget about the people in the closet. That can require some serious explanation the next morning when mom goes to do the laundry and finds two teenagers naked in the dirty clothes bin.
- Don’t do anything in the closet to make the other person feel uncomfortable. It should be mutual.
- Keep things fun as in : not going further then Frenching if the person is your gf/bf. None of that yucky sex stuff until you’re ready to procreate.
Things You’ll Need
- A closet
- A guy
- A girl (Gay kids can’t play?!? How unfair).
- A stopwatch
There you go. Go on — play a game yourselves. I’ve got the stopwatch ready!