Every girl’s loyal best friend, yet deadly enemy is looking good in skinny jeans. So take these tips if you please, oh and please do.
- When buying skinny jeans always make sure they are dark, for example a navy or black perhaps. Are black jeans back in style? Really? Why?
- Buy them a bit long as it will balance out your figure and make chunky legs appear longer. “A bit long” on someone 5 feet tall like myself is the understatement of the year.
- Opt for a pair of killer heels as they lengthen legs and flatter your posterior. A nice pair of ballet pumps will do but, heels are better. If you can’t walk in them, keep them at home.
- Wear them with a loose fitting top as they’ll flatter your tummy and you won’t have the muffin top effect. Note to self: muffin top is out. Darn.
- Wearing longer tops or tunics will also add to the flattering effect. Again, unless the long top comes to your knees when it should go to your hips. Trust me.
- Most importantly have self-confidence and let boys know it doesn’t matter if you have a few extra pounds. That’s right! Chubby kids can squeeze into tight jeans too!
- Do wear stilettos, sexy girl. Work it girlfriend! (insert snappy fingers here)
- Look for bargain jeans at primark. and H&M. I had to Google Primark. Its across the pond, and amazingly carries the same outfit I plan to wear to my next office function.
- Don’t wear them with flip flops, you’re not Russell Brand. It may look good on his puny legs but, it just doesn’t work. Again, I had to Google. I’m still not sure who he is, but he appears to be a bit creepy. Here’s his website. I couldn’t get a good look at his legs to confirm or deny if they look good in skinny jeans with flip flops.
- Please don’t go anorexic to fit in to those jeans. Just eat healthy, exercise and always remember who you are. While this is true, I wonder if Oprah wrote this wikiHow. Its sounds like something she would say.