Obviously, everybody knows how to take off a shirt. But if you’ve just gotten into the style of wearing tight, feminine T-shirts or skimpy tank tops, it can be quite a struggle to take them off without getting tangled up in them. Read on for help! This article is mainly targeted at girls and women. And, of course, men who wear tight tee shirts and skimpy tanks <insert catcall here>
- Remove anything that can get caught up in your shirt — scratchy jewelry, hair decorations, etc. Big bug eyed sunglasses as well
- Stand in an open area, so you’re less likely to bash into something (ouch!). Like a field? A parking lot?
- Put your arms into the sleeves (this will take a bit of wriggling and some practise itself) so that your hands are inside the T-shirt, and then simply slide the shirt gently over your head. How? My hands are in my shirt.
- With a tight tank top that has thinner straps, try sliding the straps off your shoulders and slowly pulling it down your legs, or over your head. Because this won’t stretch it out, unless you’re built like Olive Oyl.
- If you’re wearing a tight tank top with thick straps, pull the straps so that they’re loosely above your’ shoulders, and tug it off above your’ head. What does “your'” mean?
- Try not to tug too hard, you don’t want to ruin the shape or rip it. Hulk Hogan would disagree on this point.
- Putting your’ arms underneath the top and then pushing them away from you creates more room for your head to fit through. And stretches the shirt out beyond repair, dontcha know?
- With an impossibly tight top, consider a) wriggling until it comes off, or b) putting it back on the sales rack and picking up that darn size ten…. Impossibly tight = it doesn’t fit!
- If you are just getting into the style of tighter shirts, take it a step at a time. Start off with a slightly tighter shirt, and slowly move towards tank tops and the whole works. Just like learning to walk.