Finding Waldo can be hard work, but with this guide you’ll be on your merry way.
- Look at an image of Waldo. There should be on the cover of the book. Look for the distinguishing features – striped top, blue pants, hat and glasses.
- Look at the scenery in which Waldo appears. Look for the colors that stand out in Waldo’s clothes, or look for the hat. These items will either be differently colored from the surrounding scenery or will stand out as something out of context. However, the picture is deliberately well hidden, so you need to be details oriented and persevere.
- Scroll across the paper with your index finger systematically until you find Waldo. You can start at the top or bottom and go along from side to side until you have covered the whole page.
- Repeat. Try this with every page in the book.
- Sometimes, if you’re lucky, you can just put your finger down in any place and you’ll find Waldo. This is the random Waldo finding technique.
- Although finding Waldo is hard enough, at the end of the book are more challenges harder than finding Waldo, give it a try.