Since I’ve been boring you with wiki-Hows for a while, I thought I’d put one into action for you!
Would you like to draw poodles? Here is how to draw an animated, cartoon version of a poodle.
- Draw an upside down 3 leaf clover shape.
- Draw two circles for eyes inside the bottom leaf of the clover shape.
- Draw dots in these circles.
- Draw a triangle below the eyes. That is going to be the nose
- Draw an oval shape below and connected to the clover for a body.
- Draw two short vertical lines connected to the bottom the oval shape for legs.
- Draw a little circle on each of the ends of these lines for paws.
- Draw two more vertical lines for legs.
- Draw a circle at the end of those lines. Those are the paws.
- Draw a curved line on the side of the oval for a tail.
- Draw another smaller clover shape at the end of the curved line.
- Experiment with different styles of the clover shape, ovals and circles.
Because I am oh-so-smart, I tried to draw the clover upside down rather than just flipping it over. Here’s attempt #1:
Next, I followed the remaining steps and came up with this pretty puppy:
He’s missing a mouth! How will he eat?
So, I finished my experiment by classing up my dogs a bit (click to enlarge). Wah-La! Look at that talent!