A guide to be a great teenage boy friend.
- Always be polite, never be a jerk. (These are generally good words to live by)
- Keep what you do together between you and her. (Don’t kiss and tell)
- Always treat her with respect. (R-E-S-P-E-C-T)
- Compliments are great but keep it to a maximum of two times a day. (why?)
- Make her feel like she is safe and wanted. (Can those two go together?)
- Never leave her on her own for your mates. (No Bros before Hos, I guess)
- Never pressure(or let anyone else pressure) you or her into doing things.
- Take it slow. This is the secret to all successful teenage relationships.
- Never feel embarrassed by her. (Unless she has poppy seeds in her braces. Then its okay to be embarrassed)
- Never be afraid hug her / kiss her in public (PDAs are bad, mmmkay?)
- Always stick up for her (“You can be my hero, baby”)
- Wait by her locker and maybe give her a kiss on the cheek, but don’t be late for class! (Don’t be a fool, stay in school)
- Always talk to her and be kind and protective, but let her do her own thing (she has to learn how to stick up for herself)
- Always talk to her and never be afraid to talk even if your with your friends
- Say hi to her in the hallway and talk to her
- Compliments are a sure fire way to get a “Aww you’re so sweet” but only if you use them appropriately.
- Don’t ever cheat. (never ever)
- Don’t over complement her. she will think you might be obsessed and break up with you. (I don’t think so)