I know I owe you 50 more memories, but I’m having trouble finding them in my brain. I’m working on it. In the meantime, this is what I’ve been up to:
- We got a new realtor. She’s very nice, and is very patient with us so far. I’m sure she’ll grow tired of us shortly. We like her because she feeds us.
- We fell in love with a house that was far off the highway. We made offers & counteroffers, then decided to walk away and find something closer. Its sad, but okay. The saddest part is that I wanted to leave J and marry the kitchen. And, it had an in law apartment, so I could have left J and we could have both stayed in the house.
- I ran a 5 miler last Sunday, and thought I would die, but I actually did better than I did last year.
- J got his first sunburn of the season on Monday. He’s still limping around. I told him to put on sunblock.
- Speaking of the beach, we saw a ton of crabs. I also saw seagulls eating the crabs, which at first made me sad, especially when I saw the empty shells. But then I starting singing “The Circle of Life” in my head, and I felt better.
- I will do everything in my power to stay awake for Lost tonight. I’ll let you know how that goes at some point.
- I’m a loser and planning my own 30th birthday party. I’m also a bit of a control freak, so it goes hand in hand!