I’m a bad blogger. Its hard to find the time, and things to write about that don’t sound whiny. Here’s a snapshot of the last few weeks:
- The commuter rail line I’m on now is completely different from the Snobville line I used to ride. The people are cliquey & pushy, and the train is jam packed. I had to sit next to a barefoot hippie chick who munched (loudly) on Fritos the entire ride home a few weeks ago. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love eating noises and feet, so it was a great combo.
- 90210 is back! I think I like it. I only watched a few minutes the other night, but its on again and I’m getting into it. Because I need more TV in my life. And Nat is still running the Peach Pit.
- The house is good. We just had to get the driveway sealed, and I had to walk to my car in the wet grass in flip flops, starting my day off lovely.
- If you’re cool & local, you know we’re having a party on the 13th. Some old broad is turning 30. If you want to come and I know you, e-mail me and I’ll send you the details. There will be beer pong!
- My parents’ ten pound hyperactive nutcase of a puggle, Chloe, maimed J at a cookout by wrapping her leash around his ankle and running. She almost maimed my brother by wrapping her leash around his chair and running. She’s not a good dog.
- The Race for the Cure is this weekend. Thanks to some really generous friends and family members, I reached my goal of $1000, and Team GDT surpassed our goal of $50,000. I’m staying at the hotel this year, so I’m sure I’ll have loads of good stories to share next week.
- Work is uber stressful, especially with the addition of the commute. I spend about three hours of my day walking or train riding, and it totally wipes me out. I hope BAC gives me a laptop soon so I can stay home and work once in a while.
- J & I went to a PawSox playoff game last night. $10 got us seats three rows from the field on the third base line. But they were out of the souvenier 33 inning game cups, so I was totally bummed. I think we have to go back.
That’s all for now. I promise to be more witty next week.