Again, its been awhile since I’ve blogged, so here’s a brief recap of my world:
- I voted for the first time ever. Yes, I know that’s bad, but at least I did it. Three guesses who I voted for? Who else but the best dancing beer pong judge there is?
- I have a new love in my life: the iPod Touch. I got an award at BAC, and spent my winnings on iPod #4, hoping it will keep me occupied on the train. I think its tres cool, but not happy with the way the wifi works…or doesn’t. I’m writing to Steve Jobs right after I post this, and I’m sure he’ll fix it for me. He’s a good egg.
- Things aren’t really very good at BAC, but I still have a job, and that’s all that really matters. I’m planning my next career move. Currently, I’m waffling between waitress and professional bodybuilder, with selling Rosetta Stone at the mall kiosk as a back up. All suggestions are appreciated.
- Oh, I have another love in my life: Chris Martin. I went to see Coldplay a few weeks ago, and fell in love. I think I could get him to leave his wife and kids for me.
- Our TV is slightly possessed. It has Spanish subtitles. I watched “SuperManny” on Friday night with the subtitles. Me encanta superninero. After SuperManny, I watched Barbara Wawa interview the pregnant man. I don’t think she or J will ever be the same again.
- In case you live under a rock, here are the cutest puppies ever. Why my “sister” Chloe, who we’re dog-sitting for, doesn’t act that calm and cute, I have no idea.
- I played Free Bird on Guitar Hero last night. I’m still exhausted by it.