Here are the rest of my favorite things about Christmas that I didn’t get to blog about:
- Eggnog: Best drink ever, even without alcohol. The thicker the better.
- Candy Cane Martinis: Making an appearance Friday night.
- Themed Yankee Swaps: My college friends always pick a theme for our Yankee Swaps. We’ve done CDs, funky wine labels, booze, etc. This years is not family friendly, but will be fun!
- Peppermint Flavored Anything: Candy Cane Hershey kisses are the best invention ever.
- Dogs in Christmas Outfits: I think my “sister” Chloe the Crazy Puggle ate the sweater I gave her for Christmas, but she was probably cute in it.
- Holiday Coffee Cups: I’ve been happily enjoying my morning coffee from Au Bon Pain in a green cup with snowflakes for weeks now. How does that not make you happy?
- Christmas Songs: I could have done a whole blog about these, but I’ll just give you my top 3: O Holy Night (the Harry Connick, Jr. version used to be my favorite, but Josh Groban has inched Harry out of that spot), All I Want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey) & Baby Its Cold Outside (Dean Martin & some chick).
- Spending Quality Time with Friends & Family: Which is what all this hoopla is all about anyways, and the best part by far.