I know, I know. I dropped off the face of the blogosphere for awhile. I wish I had some fabulous reason for you, but I don’t. Its because I’m too lazy to think of things to write about. Its a struggle when you lead a life as boring as mine. But, I’ve had two people wonder where I’ve been, and that’s enough of a self esteem boost for me to come back! I even have some ideas stacked up for you, and I’m going to write them down before I forget.
By way of a quick recap of my fascinating life, and promises of witty posts to come, I give you my favorite lazy-girl blogpost: A list! With bullets!
- My tulips came up. Yay! They looked great for a few days, and I swore I’d take pictures of them. Then they died.
- I discovered there is nothing better than working from home in my PJ’s with a pot of coffee by my side.
- I still hate people on the train.
- J & I Went to Jamaica and had a fantastic, relaxing time.
- Lost is fantastic and makes my head hurt.
- I think the best part of summer is summer beers. Preferably imbibed outside, in plastic cups.
- Really, Facebook is not the place to discuss your dog’s bodily functions. Still.
- I don’t think I have grass. I think I just have weeds. But they’re green, so I’m happy.
- My car…well, that’s a long story, with a sad ending in her near future. Lets just say she can make it to the train and back, and that’s all I can ask of her.
- Speaking of sad endings, the poor Bruins. <sniffle>
Well, I think that’s enough fascinating material to keep you entertained for another two months! Seriously, as soon as I post this I am downloading an app for my Touch to be able to e-mail/cut & paste the text I put on it when I’m not online. There must be an app for that.