The newest Facebook “thing,” blog style.
1. I had my first kiss in college (the rock of love).
2. I talk to my mom everyday, especially since I had the baby. I think it started when I was 38 weeks pregnant and she’d call every day and ask if I had the baby yet.
3. I tell Emilia that the things I love, in order, are her, Daddy, and coffee.
4. I have been egged twice. Not my car or house, but myself.
5. I have a hard time spending large amounts of money at one time. For some reason, I’d rather spend $50 in each of 4 shopping trips than $200 in one. Target is the exception to this rule.
6. I can’t drink coffee while eating yogurt. The thought disgusts me.
7. I can fit my fist in my mouth.
8. I don’t have eye teeth or wisdom teeth.
9. Baxter has a voice. He sounds like Eeyore. J and I speak for him too much.
10. I love my family. But I love being alone too. Just not for too long. I talk to myself too much when alone.